Skip to main contentor please stop by one of our convenient locations.
Locations | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy Statement
This individual will be responsible for implementing and overseeing consumer and commercial lending regulatory compliance and CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) compliance, in addition to supporting and assisting in the development and implementation of new lending products or technologies and existing lending products to ensure adherence to Bank policies and procedures and compliance to regulatory standards; develop, implement, and administer all aspects of the Bank’s Community Reinvestment Act Compliance Program.
· Ensure compliance to all aspects of the Bank’s Community Reinvestment Act Compliance Program
· Research, analyze and interpret all applicable CRA regulations/statutes; implement changes and/or enhance existing CRA policies/procedures
· Work with Senior Management to attain CRA compliance goals
· Coordinate, review, and if applicable document CRA Lending, Investment, and Community Service activity
· Conduct periodic review of the Bank’s Assessment Area to ensure reasonableness
· Maintain relevant CRA data and documentation (reports, files, etc.) to track CRA performance
· Update CRA Policy and related documents including maintaining the Bank’s Public CRA File
· Oversee compliance with the CRA data collection, reporting, and disclosure requirements
· Coordinate and assist in CRA regulatory exams, internal and external audits, and compliance monitoring reviews
· Conduct quarterly CRA Data Integrity Reviews
· Implement and oversee new regulations and/or changes to existing regulations
· Successfully complete the FDIC Safety and Soundness (Consumer Compliance) Exam
· Complete the annual Lending Compliance Monitoring Reviews
· Ensure compliance with all existing and/or new lending related compliance regulations
· Develop, implement, and maintain up-to-date lending compliance policies and procedures
· Monitor adherence to established policy, procedures and practices regarding lending compliance
· Work with Business Units to ensure automated loan origination and documentation systems are and remain compliant with existing or new regulations
· Assist (provide information and support) in lending compliance regulatory exams, external/internal audits and compliance monitoring reviews
· Train lenders, lending support staff, loan operations and lending management on compliance policy/ procedure requirements in conjunction
· Work with the Vice President of Human Resources to develop annual Compliance related training Schedule
· Review and enhance lending compliance training
· Work with the Chief Lending Officer and other bank staff to resolve any deficiencies noted in consumer and commercial lending compliance monitoring reviews, audits or regulatory exams
· Managing “tracking log/matrix” for compliance review/audit findings/ recommendations
· Work with the Lending Division to ensure compliance to consumer lending regulations, such as: Truth-in-Lending Act; Equal Credit Opportunity Act; Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act; Fair Crediting Report Act
· Work with the Lenders to ensure compliance to Fair Debt Collections Practices Act
· Ensure compliance to Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA) and applicable regulations
· Ensure compliance to the National Flood Insurance Act and applicable regulations.
· Conduct and/or participate in Fair Lending risk assessments and related initiatives or corrective actions
· Work with Senior Management to ensure lending products and marketing efforts are compliant with the Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP)
· Assist the Vice President of Human Resources to ensure Bank wide compliance with the SAFE Act
· Serve as resource for lending compliance inquires conducting research and providing support/ guidance
· Keep abreast of regulatory laws, regulations, memoranda, interpretive rulings, guidance, etc.
· Provide compliance lending employee training, as needed
· Ability to travel between Branches
· Critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills
· Demonstrate a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
· Excel in trouble shooting
· Demonstration of customer service ethic
· Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
· Regular and predictable attendance
· Ability to work well independently and with others
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal
· Organizational and time management skills
· Four-year degree, or work equivalent
· 5+ years of Residential, commercial and consumer compliance experience, and CRA experience preferred
· 5+ years of tracking issues regarding RESPA, ECOA, TILA, FCRA, FACTA, FDCPA, Flood Insurance, SAFE Act, SCRA, Appraisals Standards, Fair Lending and CRA Compliance preferred
· Proficient in Windows Office applications, Word, Excel and Outlook
· Prior experience in Lending and CRA Compliance
· General knowledge of the banking industry, retail services, consumer and commercial lending, residential lending and CRA
Interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
This document describes the position currently available. It is not an employment contract. Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank Borrow Protect Trust Invest Info
The website you have selected is an external one located on another server. Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust has no responsibility for any external website. We neither endorse the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor make any warranty, express or implied, regarding any external site.
Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.