Skip to main contentor please stop by one of our convenient locations.
Locations | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy Statement
Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust is looking to hire a dynamic Loan Administrative Assistant at our Albion location. In this role, you'll be asked to meet a client's loan requirements by collecting data, verifying documents, and ensuring the completion of applications. You'll also be responsible for interpreting the financial policies, rules, and regulations of our bank.
· Processing daily loan reports
· Answering customer questions
· Sending customer letters requested by Loan Officer
· Collecting new driver’s license copies
· File organization
· Indexing loan files and documents
· Preparing letter of good standing
· Loan history statements/Interest paid/1098 Form
· Processing loan payments/advances/reversals
· Working paid/renewed loans
· Releasing collateral
· Sending titles in for liens and releasing liens
· Title inquires
· Filing and releasing DOT
· Processing purchased participation payments
· Payoff quotes
· Officer pending/outstanding items
· Ordering title searches
· Pulling flood determinations
· Inputting or updating financial or loan memorandum dates
· Collateral values
· Pulling MLA’s
· Continuing UCC and EFS
· At least one year of experience working as a loan agent or a similar role.
· Solid knowledge of banking procedures and financial documentation.
· Ability to handle confidential data in an ethical and professional manner.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Experience working with digital financial systems.
· Good computer skills.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks at once.
· Great organizational skills.
Interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
This document describes the position currently available. It is not an employment contract. Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank Borrow Protect Trust Invest Info
The website you have selected is an external one located on another server. Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust has no responsibility for any external website. We neither endorse the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor make any warranty, express or implied, regarding any external site.
Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.