Skip to main contentor please stop by one of our convenient locations.
Locations | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy Statement
Our Bank is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for a results-oriented assistant internal auditor who will provide systematic and disciplined approach to effectiveness of risk management control and governance processes. You will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement. You will be accountable for the examination and evaluation of organization processes, reporting findings back to management regarding possible improvements and corrections. If you are tenacious, driven, and love a fast-paced career that allows your communication and interpersonal skills to truly shine, please start your application today!
· Acquire, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation
· Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process
· Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
· Identify loopholes and share risk aversion methods and cost savings
· Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
· Conduct follow up audits
· Complete financial, compliance, operational, and system-oriented audits
· Assist with ongoing FDICIA internal controls program
· BA in accounting, preferred
· Certified Internal Auditor, preferred, CPA desired
· Work with little supervision
· Excellent report writing skills
· Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
· High level interpersonal skills
· Proven work experience as an auditor
· Advanced computer skills in MS Office and databases
· Must possess a high level of integrity and ethics
· COSO knowledge and experience
Interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com for consideration.
This document describes the position currently available. It is not an employment contract. Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank Borrow Protect Trust Invest Info
The website you have selected is an external one located on another server. Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust has no responsibility for any external website. We neither endorse the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor make any warranty, express or implied, regarding any external site.
Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.